Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lofty Industrial Rooms ~


Bonjour ~~


Many thoughts enter my mind when I try to figure out what my style is~~ I tend to enjoy painting shabby chic style ~ the chippy paint look, distressed technique, somewhat rusty; all these are enjoyable to me on furniture, and yet, I am feeling that I prefer the look of an industrial chic loft for my home. The photos below are examples of what comes to my mind when I think of "how" I would like my home to look. I dream of living in a loft someday.  In the meantime, I am hoping to transform my home in some way to take on the look of a loft while I wait for my DREAM to live in a loft to manifest itself someday.  


Job 36:22-31



22 Behold, God exalts and does loftily in His power; who is a ruler or a teacher like Him?






23 Who has appointed God His way? Or who can say, You have done unrighteousness?





24 Remember that [by submission] you magnify God’s work, of which men have sung.








25 All men have looked upon God’s work; man may behold it afar off.










26 Behold, God is great, and we know Him not! The number of His years is unsearchable.







27 For He draws up the drops of water, which distil as rain from His vapor,







28 Which the skies pour down and drop abundantly upon [the multitudes of] mankind.








29 Not only that, but can anyone understand the spreadings of the clouds or the thunderings of His pavilion?









30 Behold, He spreads His lightning against the dark clouds and covers the roots of the sea.







31 For by [His clouds] God executes judgment upon the peoples; He gives food in abundance.







32 He covers His hands with the lightning and commands it to strike the mark. 








33 His thunderings speak [awesomely] concerning Him; the cattle are told of His coming storm









BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!




Michele



1 comment:

  1. The lofts look so inviting, especially the ones with the rustic brick. Those fall in my line of taste even more than the other lovely lofts. I am off to visit more spaces in your wonderful blog.

    Thank you so much for the blog visit.

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: