Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Industrial Round Porthole Mirror ~


Isaiah 40:22

New International Version (NIV)
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
    and its people are like grasshoppers. 
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, 
    and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Bonjour ~

I am excited about this industrial round porthole mirror I found at Tuesday Morning.  I am liking industrial chic style and find this mirror suits the look, big bold bolts, circular, and even made from solid salvaged wood (drained mango trees or wood from damaged boats).  I also like the white shabby chic style mirrors as seen in another post of mine as seen in one of Rachel Ashwell's books.  I have not hung the mirror and am waiting for my lovely husband to help with the endeavor. I am thinking it will look good in my dining room as the circular shape will offset the square shapes in the room.

 ~ A circular mirror, reminds me of the circular shape of the Earth and how Jesus is enthroned above us.~

BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!














Michele








5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Such a great find!! Happy Monday!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather ~ Thank you and Happy Monday to you too.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Hi Michele!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog; I'm very excited about our new home and can't wait to decorate it.
    I love this industrial porthole mirror; what a unique piece; It would look so amazing anywhere; very different.
    Jenah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and beautiful and your blog is just lovely Michele. Thank you for stopping by today.

    Take care,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: