Fun Half Marathon ~


Hebrews 12:1

New International Version (NIV)
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us

Bonjour~

Yesterday was a perfect day for running.  I participated in my 5th half marathon in Kirkland, WA.   I really enjoy the bible verse that encourages one to persevere through the race set before us. To me, life can be a so called rat race.   However, to me, letting oneself  rely on Jesus for strength to go forward and persevere in life will enable one to finish the race, pretty much any kind of race. Always persevere in life and don't give up. Whatever you are trying to do, keep going. As Joyce Meyer says "miracles do not come in can'ts, miracles come in cans."  You can do it.


Au Revoir ~


















Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great race!! Eva is adorable!! Have a wonderful week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather ~ Have a blessed week too.

      Michele

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your running accomplishment. Your daughter is adorable. I'll bet she is so proud of her mama.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle ~

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  3. BONJOUR MA BELLE! (Good morning my beauty!)

    Oh Michelle, it was so nice to see your comment yesterday! I was so busy with school that I had no time to come to respond. But you asked about the French that I left you. It means:

    BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

    KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!

    AND MERCI for joining in on the link party! This is what will happen. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE READY to put up a post on PARIS.....ANYTHING. Keep it up for that entire week and I WILL provide my readers and participants with ALL THE LINKS to the participating blogs. Then people will just visit all the links and enjoy PARIS from all different angles and points of view! SOUND GOOD?

    You don't have to worry about links. You just come and enjoy the party and visit the others!

    HAVE A GRAND DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Anita so much. You have made my day ~ the french words are beautiful and I am going to use them on my blog now.

      BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE
      Kisses, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures and such a lovely blog! I was wondering if you would like to check mine as well, possibly follow each other?

    Kisses, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts