Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Entering Like a Child ~

Bonjour ~


My oldest daughter was going to stay in the car today while I went grocery shopping, but then changed her mind at the last minute.  The cutest funniest things can happen when shopping with your children. We were just about to leave when my giggling girls decided to "Check Out" the teddy bears. Then the giggles started and the picture taking began. I was happy that my oldest who is 17 and will be graduating this June, changed her mind to tag along with me and her little sister Eva in the big adventurous grocery store named Costco.  You never know what kind of fun one will stumble upon especially when one is with children, just as the bible says "to enter as children"    







BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!











Matthew 18:1-5

1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, asking, "Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven?"

2 So Jesus called a child, had him stand in front of them,








3 and said, "I assure you that unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the Kingdom of heaven.










4 The greatest in the Kingdom of heaven is the one who humbles himself and becomes like this child.








5 And whoever welcomes in my name one such child as this, welcomes me.


Michele


3 comments:

  1. How cute they look with the teddy bears. A precious moment captured while shopping. Joy!

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected things happen with kids :) This are the moments we remember when our they are grown. sounds like lots of change and adventure will be headed your way as your eldest daughter graduates!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning,
    Thank you for visiting us and following Red Rose Alley. I had to comment on this post with the teddy bears because I love bears. When my mom passed away, we were all given one of her teddy bears, and every time my girls travel, they take their grandma's bear with them. The picture of your daughters with the bears is so special. I hope you visit us again soon, and have a lovely weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts to enjoy: