Crate & Barrel Gift Card ~

Bonjour ~~~




I feel so blessed by God ~~ I had entered a Crate & Barrel sweepstakes and actually won!  I received in the mail an official Crate & Barrel $500 gift card.  At first, I thought it was too good to be true, but it is true.  God is good, thank you Lord for the blessing today ~  Now, I am wondering what I shall pick out from the store, Yesterday, my husband and I went to Crate & Barrel to browse the beautiful furniture and lighting. There is so many neat things there. The hard part is trying to decide how to use the gift card wisely.  I feel we could really use a new table. Our current table in our dining room is 17 years old. We all use it for an office, it is where our laptop is and where the kids do homework.  The chair cushions are white and tearing in certain areas and the arm rests fall off every now and then. In the pictures below, there are some black chairs, however, the chair I like is the white one, at the end of the table.  Hmm~ not sure however, there is a nice light there as well which would be well used in our family room ~ Regardless, I feel like God placed his hand in the drawing and pulled out my name.  How sweet HE is.     










BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS CHRIST TE BÉNISSE-

KISSES, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!!











Ephesians 1:3-6


3 Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!








For in our union with Christ he has blessed us by giving us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world.









4 Even before the world was made, God had already chosen us to be his through our union with Christ,









so that we would be holy and without fault before him.







Because of his love 5 God had already decided that through Jesus Christ he would make us his sons-







this was his pleasure and purpose.











6 Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son!



Michele


Comments

  1. I love it when the blessings of the Father are shared with the WORLD! This indeed came from Him. I'm so happy for you!

    You must share what you choose!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca ~ Yes me too, praise the Lord for his blessings for everyone.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  2. What a blessing!! Can't wait to see what you choose!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'n not surprised at all that you won you are so gifted and I love Jesus Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you to win the gift card. Your dining table is gorgeous. To be thankful is a blessing in itself.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle ~ We have not picked out the table yet. I am still unsure about what to choose. I am going to wait a while. I will let you know though.

      Michele

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts