Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Black & White Images ~


Genesis 1:27

New International Version (NIV)
27 So God created mankind in his own image, 
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.


Bonjour ~

My son, Austin, plays baseball and my other son, Nathan, does not play baseball.  I really enjoy their uniqueness and it reminds me of how God has made us all unique.  So beautiful that God created mankind in his own image, both male and female.  I also enjoy taking photos of my children and editing the photos to black & white images.  Below are a few of the photos of Austin and Nathan at a baseball game where the photos are edited.  Also, just a special thank you to Anita at Castles, Crowns, and Cottages where she has so elegantly taught me the french saying below.  Thank you Anita.
Also, join Anita at Castles, Crowns, and Cottages for a Paris Link Party.  Click Inspired to join her.
Au Revoir

BISOUS, ET QUE NOTRE SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST TE BENISSE

Kisses, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you!!!








Anita at Castles Crowns and Cottages is having  a Paris Link Party ~  Come Join Her and  visit her blog 


10 comments:

  1. Such great photos!! I love the black and white!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather ~
      Have a great day~
      Michele

      Delete
  2. Happy to follow you back! What a lovely blog and wonderful photos. They are remind me of years past when my son played baseball :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie ~ Thanks for the kind words.

      Michele

      Delete
  3. Hi Michele~
    So wonderful to meet you! I enjoyed visiting your blog and learning about you. Yes, my blog title is after Jeremiah 29:11 - also one of my favorites. Thank you for stopping by!
    blessings!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly ~ Thanks for following me too!

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  4. Bonjour mon amie!!! Oh Michelle, how sweet is your little man!!! Ahhhh.....what a gift, to have a son. I have no children, except for the hundreds that have passed my way in the classroom!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH....merci beaucoup for participating in the PARIS PARTY!!!

    AMUSES-TOI....have fun!

    Bonne journée, Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita ~ I so enjoy your french, so beautiful and thanks for translating for me, I appreciate it.

      Sincerely,
      Michele

      Delete
  5. Hi Michelle! Lovely photos! Thank you for visiting my blog:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne ~ Thanks for following me too! Thanks for the kind words too.

      Michele

      Delete

Similar posts to enjoy: