Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Water ~


Psalm 23:1-3

New International Version (NIV)


A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake.


Hi~

My family and I have been traveling around the state of beautiful Washington.  From Pullman, to Spokane, to Camas and Vancouver, we have seen many different aspects of the state.  The Columbia River was a spectacular view and I feel blessed to be able to see the river. Praise the LORD for water, water in rivers, water to bathe, water to drink, and for leading all beside quiet water.  I really enjoy how the image of the Columbia River below that I took resembles the first one with the bible verse "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul."


Retrieved from verticalfocusphoto.com
Columbia River in Washington state ~
Columbia River ~ Washington state ~
Columbia River

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: