Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tears ~


Revelation 21:4

English Standard Version (ESV)
 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Hi~

I was blessed this morning to find that my sweet daughter Kayla had sent me an email.  In the email, was a beautiful picture of her eye, a bible verse, and a very touching letter. I really wanted to share this with you. I have cried many times today and really felt the presence of the LORD as I read the bible verse, "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."  Amazing how God works through children, my daughter sends me an email declaring her Love for me and then I cry and read God's word about wiping tears away all the while, my eyes are filled with tears of joy.  Praise the LORD and I Love You too my sweet dear child Kayla. I enjoyed every moment at Easter yesterday with you as well.  God Bless You Kayla.

God Bless All!

Tears No More ~ by Kayla my sweet daughter ~

Sweet Beautiful Lovely Letter from Kayla Lee ~ my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: