Spring ~


Isaiah 43:19

New International Version (NIV)

19 See, I am doing a new thing!
   Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
   and streams in the wasteland.

Hi ~

I started my spring cleaning today.  I decided to tackle one to two individual rooms at a time during the month of April.  My intentions are to really clean each room in a fine detailed way, dusting, reorganizing, purging, and sanitizing.  I started with the exercise and drumming room and then moved to the pantry and powder room.  I also managed to reorganize my books by simply dusting the bookshelf and then replacing the books back in a new way to mix things up. I was inspired by Dreamy Whites post on placing books on the floor. To see her post click inspired.  Still there is a lot of cleaning to do. I do enjoy cleaning and consider it a hobby. I feel blessed to be able to stay home with my four beautiful children to maintain our home that God has blessed us with.  Praise the LORD for being there for us and helping us everyday to do new things, even things like cleaning.


Reorganized Bookshelf ~

Stack of Favorite Books ~

Cleaned Powder Room ~

Cleaned & Organized Pantry~

Cleaned Treadmill & Drum Room

Comments

Popular Posts