Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Purple Walk ~


Isaiah 40:31

New International Version (NIV)

31 but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.



Hi ~  

Yesterday, my little Eva and I went on a walk that I would describe as purple. The color purple abounded everywhere and made me think of how God made so many beautiful colors. Little Eva enjoyed taking her time exploring the flowers, the playground, and even a kitty at the end of her walk with me.  I hope you enjoy the photos as they unravel the story of our walk.

Praise The LORD that he gives us strength, the strength to run and even walk.

May God Bless You Today & Always.

Hello ~

Begin ~

Slide ~

Crawl ~

Help ~

Find ~

Draw ~

Create ~

Look ~

See ~

Love ~

Touch ~

Beauty ~

Glory ~

Amaze ~

Stunning ~

Awesome ~

Magnificent ~

Meow ~

Come ~


Goodbye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: