Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mirror ~



1 Corinthians 13:12

New International Version (NIV)
12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Hi ~

Do you have any mirrors in your home?  I have a very large framed mirror in my entry way at the front door of my house.  I really enjoy the mirror, yet, I find myself liking frames that are white. One that I am especially enjoying right now is a mirror at Z Gallery.  It is called the Angelique Mirror.  It has a beautiful white large frame.  I also enjoy the white one found in Rachel Ashwell's book titled "Shabby Chic Treasure Hunting and Decorating Guide"  She has a nice picture of an antique white framed mirror. Either way, I enjoy both of these mirrors.  

Praise the LORD for enabling us to see who we really are through Him, Christ Jesus.

May God Bless You Today & Always ~
Z Gallerie Angelique Mirror ~

Large Brown Framed Mirror in my Entry Way ~

Large Brown Framed Mirror in my Entry Way ~

p. 27  Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Book ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: