Good Will ~


Luke 2:14

King James Version (KJV)
 14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


Hi ~


I wanted to share with you some clothing items I found at Goodwill and Value Village. I thought they were cute and of course a really good price. I did not pay more than $5 for any of the items.  I feel blessed to find some nice clothes like these.  I really enjoy clothes from Armani Exchange but have never purchased anything from their store.  Two of the clothes are Armani Exchange items! I also enjoy Banana Republic clothes and happened to find a nice one that is a beautiful blue color. The last piece is a sweater from Hollister, really cute and enjoy wearing that one too.


Glory To God in the highest, Peace, and Good Will to all~


May God Bless You Today & Always ~





















Comments

Popular Posts