Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yellow Daffodils~


Isaiah 40:8

New International Version (NIV)

8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
   but the word of our God endures forever.”

Hi~

I received these beautiful yellow daffodils from a lady named Annemarie.  Bless You AnneMarie.  You made my day.  AnneMarie is the lovely lady who received the shabby chic painting of the lady holding the bouquet of flowers which I was giving away for free in my last post.   AnneMarie has a daughter named Alyssa. AnneMarie is planning to gift the painting to her daughter for her birthday.   Dear AnneMarie - please tell your daughter Happy Birthday and thank you again for the pretty yellow daffodils.  I feel spring in the air and am excited for Easter.  I only wish the flowers would last forever.  Praise the LORD that the word of God endures forever!

God Bless You Today & Always ~

Beauty in Yellow Daffodils ~

Lovely Yellow Daffodils from AnneMarie ~

Praise the LORD for stunning flowers ~
Shabby Chic Painting Gifted to AnneMarie ~
Vintage Bottles Gifted to Annemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: