Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Humility ~

Colossians 3:12

New International Version (NIV)
 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.


Hi ~

I bought my first Rachel Ashwell book yesterday at Half Price Books. I also bought a Pottery Barn Book.  As I was reading the books, I found some similarities in them.  Both books incorporate how beauty is found in imperfections. There were two beautiful prayers in Rachel Ashwell's book as well, one on humility and the other titled "Bless This House". I also found a picture of a pretty mirror and a distressed dresser that are inspirational pieces of decor.  I am hoping to find a white fanciful looking mirror someday to hang on my wall, maybe one similar to the one below.  Praise the Lord that through Him our imperfections can be perfected in his beauty, that through Him we can humble ourselves and give glory to God.




God Bless You Today & Always



Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Treasure Hunting & Decorating Guide
Humility from book p. 123

Bless This House from book p. 189


p. 122 & p. 123

p.188 & p. 189

Shabby Chic Mirror p. 27

Pottery Barn bedrooms

Distressed Old Chest p. 77

" Imperfections often make things more beautiful" p. 76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: