Glorious Gray ~



Proverbs 16:31

New International Version (NIV)
 31 Gray hair is a crown of splendor;
   it is attained in the way of righteousness.

Hi ~

Yesterday, my beautiful daughter took two pictures of the glorious gray skies here in Seattle.  Whether living here in Seattle has shed light on the color gray and shown me the beauty of gray or God has shown me that all colors, even gray, are truly beautiful.  Whichever it is, I enjoy the color gray and am going gray someday in my home by painting my wall this beautiful color.
Gray Skies by Kayla Green
More Gray Skies by Kayla Green

These are images of some glorious gray colors that inspire me to paint my walls a gray color some day ~

God Bless You Today & Always

Retrieved from homedesignerdecorating.com
Retrieved from porterhousedesigns.com
 Retrieved from underspanishmoss.com



Comments

Popular Posts