Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joy ~


Romans 15:13

New International Version (NIV)

 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Hi ~


Today I am offering my dresser at a reduced price.  Receive $25 off the price of the "True Shabby Chic Dresser" by leaving a comment below on my blog.  Your comment could be something along the lines of how you feel the dresser would bring you a smile, what you like about the dresser, how you would use the dresser, or just simply why you feel this would bring you joy today. Feel free to follow me on my blog if you feel inspired.


May God Bless You ~



True Shabby Chic Dresser for sale for  $75 with comment  posted  below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts to enjoy: